Giti Tire has announced the release of GT Radial Maxtour LX grand touring tire in North America.
With this release, the company aims at providing CUV and passenger car owners with a quiet, smooth ride, combined with better traction and handling. Most of the sizes offered will be produced at Giti’s manufacturing plant in Chester County, SC.
The all season Maxtour LX will be available with independent tire dealers across the U.S. and Canada from the first week of April. The Maxtour LX will be offered in 42 sizes for 15-to 20-inch rims.
“The Maxtour LX is a world-class touring tire,” says Tim Fulton, CEO of Giti North America. “Backed by an industry-leading warranty, we believe our dealers across North America will have success selling it, and consumers will appreciate its performance and value.”
Giti covers its new tire with a comprehensive warranty package which includes a 70,000-mile limited tread wear warranty, 24-hour roadside assistance, and road hazard warranty.
To reduce road noise, the tire uses advanced harmonically-optimized pitch sequencing. Road impacts are absorbed by its high modulus body ply to help deliver best possible ride comfort.
Additionally, the Maxtour LX has the following features:
- An asymmetric tread pattern created for optimal all-season performance.
- Full depth sipes that provide grip throughout the life of the tire.
- Stiff outer tread blocks for better vehicle handling and steering response.
- Additional shoulder channels to help with water evacuation.
- An independent shoulder groove designed to enhance vehicle handling.
Giti targets the following vehicles with this tire: Honda Accord and CRV, Toyota Camry, Nissan Rogue, Ford Escape, and Chevrolet Traverse.