Point S Canada now has New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island branches—their first foray into three of the four Atlantic provinces.
Each of the new stores will benefit from a transactional site, a strong advertising presence, and a vast selection of tire programs, mechanic services, and specialized products, amongst Point S advantages.
“Customers appreciate our promises and what we have to offer and find that Point S shares their values. Folks in the Atlantic provinces can now look forward to a stress‑free experience when they bring their cars in for a tune‑up,” says Bruno Leclair, President and CEO, Point S Canada.
Offering both regular and commercial tire and mechanic services, all eight stores will undergo their transformation in the coming year.
- Tulk Tire & Towing Services: 15 Clyde Avenue, Mount Pearl, Newfoundland-Labrador
- Brudenell Tire Centre: 16 MacDonald Road, Montague, Prince Edward Island
- FJ Lafrance: 20 Moulin Road, Saint-André, New Brunswick
- Bengers Automotive: 2 Duggan Street, Grand Falls, Newfoundland-Labrador
- O’Leary Tire Centre: 1714 O’Leary Road, Unionvale, Prince Edward Island
- Spaniard’s Bay Thruway: 45 Conception Bay Highway North, Spaniard’s Bay, Newfoundland-Labrador
- Wrench ‘n’ Rubber Auto: 141 Highway 6 West, Amherst, Nova Scotia
- Double D Maintenance: 4200 Highway 1, Windsor, Nova Scotia.