Martins, a tire equipment manufacturer, is introducing a new line of brandable showroom tire displays in a variety of configurations and sizes. Martins Industries is the only tire equipment manufacturer that offers tire display units that can be branded, and that can accommodate a range of tire sizes including PCR, SUV, OTR, and wheels.
The new showroom tire displays include the following models:
- PCR / SUV TIRE DISPLAY – MFSUVD: This display unit features a new modern design in solid steel, two acrylic side panels that can be customized with a company logo, and a top header board that can accommodate four spec sheets.
- TBR TIRE DISPLAY – MTBRD: A must-have for any showroom, this TBR display unit features practical, lean design and adjustable height to fit any tire size. Customers can make it their own by adding their business logo.
- DISPLAY FOR TBR TIRES – MTTTD: A display for TBR tires featuring a top header board with an acrylic cover and two side panels that can easily be branded with the Customer’s business name.
- TIRE & WHEEL DISPLAY FOR PCR TIRES – MTWD-PCR: The display for PCR tires and wheels features an innovative and versatile 360-degree design in solid steel as well as six customizable headers.
- WHEEL BRACKETS – MTWD-R: This unit features nine steel brackets that allow customers to bolt all of their wheels on the same frame. It’s quick and easy to set up and creates a safe and completely stable wheel display.
- DELUXE DISPLAY FOR PCR TIRES – MSTD-6: A showroom tire display that allows customers to display PCR tires of different sizes. This model includes 13 branded tire strips and three flyer holders for an easily customizable and professional looking tire display.
It is also worth noting that no minimum volume is required to order these new tire displays but for orders over 100 units, MARTINS will apply the Customer’s logo to the tire displays free of charge.
Founder and President of Martins Industries, Martin Depelteau, stated that “MARTINS wanted to offer an array of modern displays for different tire types that could be ordered without any volume requirements.” He went on to say that the new display models exemplify Martins Industries “in-house design expertise” and are a result of “listening to the market in order to satisfy our clients wishes.”