Prince Albert, Saskatchewan store wins top spot for 2016.
OK Tire Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, owned by Colin and Lisa Fraser, has been recognized as OK Tire’s “National Store of the Year” for 2016.
“Lisa and I are so proud to be able to take this award back to our community in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan,” said Colin Fraser at the awards ceremony which took place at OK Tire’s recent annual conference in Cancun. “With a population of 36,000, it is truly amazing to be recognized for this high distinction with so many other fantastic stores also nominated in much larger markets than ours across Canada. We proudly serve our community and strive to bring our customers the best in automotive service and tires.”
OK Tire also recognized a number of “Regional Store of the Year” awards winners including:
- OK Tire Cochrane, Alberta—Pacific Region
- OK Tire Park Street, Regina, Saskatchewan—Prairie Region
- OK Pneus Ville-Marie, Quebec—Central Region
- OK Pneus Beloeil, Quebec—Eastern Region
- OK Tire Campbellton, New Brunswick—Atlantic Region