Canadian Jim Pangle, Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alberta will continue to serve on the Board.
The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has announced the winners of the 2016-2017 Board of Directors election. Four seats were available this year, each with a three-year term.
TIA Executive Vice President Roy Littlefield said, “We were fortunate to have had a tremendous number of qualified candidates vying for the board positions again this year. We are appreciative of all the candidates who have a desire to serve the industry.”
Those elected to the TIA Board for 2016-2017 include:
– Anthony Blackman, Atlantic Tire & Service, Inc., Cary, N.C. (returning)
– Dan Nothdurft, Tires Tires Tires, Sioux Falls, SD
– Jim Pangle, Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alta., Canada (returning)
– Brian Rigney, Dill Air Controls, Oxford, N.C. (returning)
– Mason Hess, Purcell Tire, Tucson, Ariz., was placed into the one-year vacancy that was created by the election of John Evankovich, Sam’s Club, to the position of Secretary.
– Chuck Space, Texas Tire & Automotive Association, will be the new state/provincial representative on the Board.
The new Board will take office on Monday, October 31 at TIA’s Annual Meeting in Las Vegas.