Call for papers for the 2020 Rubber Recycling Symposium.
The Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TDAC) has announced that it is now accepting presentation proposals for the upcoming Rubber Recycling Symposium, which will be in Halifax, Nova Scotia this September.
The event caters to the needs of the tire and rubber industries, with a focus on tire and rubber manufacturing, the rubber recycling industry, as well as government and academia.
Key areas of interest include:
- Tire Manufacturers’ Drive to Sustainability
- Tire Derived Fuel – Sustainability is a Burning Issue
- Rubberized Asphalt – Economically Viable Path Less Taken
- Fire Prevention Strategies for Tire Recycling Facilities
- Sustainable Solutions Using Tire Derived Aggregate
To be considered for the program, please send a short abstract (250-300 words) and speaker bio to Tire and Rubber Association of Canada no later than March 15, 2020. Submissions should be sent to Michal Majernik at firstname.lastname@example.org.