Applications will be accepted until Jan. 31, 2020.
Goodyear has extended its nomination window for the 2020 Highway Hero Award, which honours truck drivers (in the U.S. and Canada) who protect the safety and wellbeing of others. Goodyear will be accepting nominations until January 31, 2020.
Nominees must meet the following criteria to be considered for the 2020 Highway Hero Award:
· A full-time truck driver
· Residing in the U.S. or Canada
· The heroic incident must have happened in the U.S. or Canada
· Nominee’s truck must have had 12 wheels or more at the time of the incident
· Nominee must have been on the job – or on the way to or from work, in his or her truck – at the time of the incident
· Incident must have taken place between Nov. 16, 2018, and Nov. 16, 2019
A panel of representatives from the trucking industry will select the next Goodyear Highway Hero from three finalists. The winner will be announced in March 2020.
If you know of someone who is deserving of this award, you can nominate them online here.