Company announces top 5 stores of 2019.
Point S Canada has revealed the five winners of the 2019 Quality Challenge. Judged on nearly 200 criteria, each of these auto centres earned a trip for two to Thailand, where they’ll join the Quality Challenge winners from all 37 countries in which Point S operates in February 2020.
The five Canadian winners are:
• Point S Pneus et mécanique Ste-Catherine
• Point S Pneus Ratté Beauport
• Point S Desharnais Pierre-Bertrand
• Point S Pneus Villemaire St-Jérôme (Laurentides)
• Point S Garage Daniel Martin
“The Point S Quality Challenge is a chance to improve the customer experience at our auto centres,” said Daniel Beauvais, Director of Network Operations. “That’s one of the company’s main goals. A solid customer experience means greater customer loyalty.”