Epicor Software Corporation has announced a whole range of new features for its Epicor Eagle for the Aftermarket business management software.
These new features will be demonstrated at the Epicor booth #2238 at this year’s Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX), which takes place from November 5-7 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Epicor says Aftermarket professionals can set up appointments for one-on-one demonstrations at AAPEX by visiting epicor.com/en-us/landing/aapex-show
Eagle for the Aftermarket is designed to be implemented both on-site or in the cloud and provides a comprehensive business management platform, one that’s designed to facilitate growth for both automotive parts wholesalers and retailers.
This latest version of Epicor Eagle offers a range of new or enhanced point-of-sale (POS), inventory, purchasing and receiving features, as well as accounts payable, and others, all designed to help parts businesses save time, reduce labor costs, increase sales, and deliver a highly differentiated customer experience.
“Each new version of the Eagle for the Aftermarket solution includes additional, innovative features that reflect the industry’s changing competitive landscape,” said Stephen Gannon, Automotive Business Lead, Epicor. “When a parts business invests in the Epicor Eagle solution, they benefit from our aggressive, ongoing product development activities, which are ultimately designed to help give them the operational ‘muscle’ they need to outperform and outgrow their competitors.”
Key features being introduced for Epicor Eagle for the Aftermarket at AAPEX include:
- Destination tax enhancements to automatically calculate sales tax for products picked up or received locally and those shipped to specific ZIP or postal codes
- Stand-in credit card processing option that enables users to avoid chargebacks in cases when transactions are completed when the Eagle solution is offline
- Expanded EMV card signature functionality that allows merchants to eliminate the customer signature requirement for chip card purchases. (Does not affect transactions requiring a PIN entry)
- Driver’s license scanning feature that captures customer information when the license is swiped through the Eagle PIN pad reader
- New List Viewer column for “Last Physical Date” to improve sorting based on when a physical inventory was last performed
- New “Date Last Price Chg” selection criteria now available in Bin Labels Report
Purchasing and Receiving
- Expanded Modify Purchase Order (MPO) functionality permits adding items to a PO without a corresponding SKU
- New AP Assist options allow users to import freight amount and other charges from the scanned AP invoice to the received amount
Accounts Payable/General Ledger
- Eagle A/P electronic payments integration with EFT Network Automatic Payment System enables users to issue vendor payments via ACH
- Google Multi-Factor Authentication option enhances system security. This feature is often used for users who have access to sensitive data
- Eagle Import Integrator for third party feature enables user to create a new SKU for Special Order (S/O) in the inventory file and post it in the corresponding Eagle POS transaction