The AAPEX 2018 New Product and New Packaging Showcases winners were announced Tuesday, Oct. 30, at AAPEX in Las Vegas.
To qualify for the 2018 judging process, products and packaging must be new and making their debut at AAPEX. This year, there were a total of 231 products and 49 packaging entries that qualified to participate in the judging process.
Products and packaging were judged by AAPEX buyers via the digital copy of the Product Plus magazine.
The AAPEX 2018 New Product Showcase winners are:
- Accessories & General Merchandise: Armor All Protective Mats—RPM Drymate for their Armor All XL Garage Floor Mat;
- Appearance, Chemicals and Car Care: ITW Global Brands for Rain-X Waterless Carwash & Rain Repellent;
- Automotive Lighting: Baccus Global LLC for Craftsman 500-lumen handheld flashlight;
- Business Tools & Services: Fuse5 Automotive Software for the Spanish Version of Fuse5 Automotive Software;
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: J-B Weld Company SuperWeld;
- Hard Parts: Gates Corporation for Complete Serpentine Kit;
- Safety: OzCharge America, LLC—Zylux Australia for RescueMate Super Capacitor JumpStarter by OzCharge;
- Tools & Equipment: Magnogrip Inc. for Pro Utility Magnetic Glove w/ Touch-Screen.
The AAPEX 2018 New Packaging Showcase Winners are:
- Innovation: Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation for Oxi Clean Total Interior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner packaging;
- Marketing: Standard Motor Products, Inc. for Standard packaging;
- Performance: Berryman Products, Inc. for B-12 Chemtool Fuel Injector Cleaner packaging; Guard for their BladeGuard packaging.
All entries are on display in the New Product and New Packaging Showcases, Level 2, The Venetian hallway.