Tenneco Introduces 54 Quick-Strut Assembly Part Numbers, Expanding Coverage to More Than 3.8 Million Additional Vehicles.
Tenneco is continuing its expansion of the Monroe Quick-Strut strut assembly product offering with the recent introduction of 54 additional Quick-Strut part numbers covering more than 3.8 million vehicles registered in the U.S. or Canada. Thirty-two of the new Quick-Strut part numbers represent exclusive coverage for the North American aftermarket from a major ride control manufacturer.
Tenneco also introduced 10 additional Monroe OESpectrum strut part numbers covering a combined total of more than 1.8 million vehicles.
“In the past three months alone, we have expanded Monroe coverage by nearly 16 million passenger vehicles, including more than 5.5 million strut assembly applications,” said Adam Richardson, senior product manager for the Tenneco North America Aftermarket business. “Our aggressive, ongoing expansion of Quick-Strut coverage helps service providers avoid having to rely on unproven products that often do not provide the OE-style technologies, durability, and quality and performance guarantee expected by many consumers.”
Among the additional late-model applications now covered by the Monroe Quick-Strut offering are:
- 2013-2016 Dodge Dart (Front)
- 2011-2013 Ford Explorer (Front)
- 2004-2007 Ford Freestar & Mercury Monterey (Front)
- 2010-2012 Hyundai Santa Fe (Front)
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 (Front)
- 2003-2009 & 2011-2013 Kia Sorento (Front)
- 2010-2013 Kia Forte & Forte Koup (Front)
- 2012-2013 Kia Forte 5 (Front)
- 2002-2005 & 2008-2011 Mitsubishi Lancer (Front)
- 2004-2008 Suzuki Forenza (front and rear)
- 2005-2008 Suzuki Reno (Rear)
- 2000-2005 Toyota Celica (Front)
- 2008-2013 Toyota Highlander (Front)
Other new Monroe ride control part numbers include Monroe OESpectrum premium front struts for 2014-2015 Mazda 6; 2013-2016 Mazda CX-5; 2014-2016 Mazda 3; 2013-2015 Chevrolet Spark; and 2014-2016 Toyota Corolla models.