Tenneco has matched its single-month record for expansion of the Monroe Quick-Strut product line by introducing 46 premium strut assembly part numbers covering a combined total of more than 5.3 million vehicles.
More than half of the new part numbers are the first available for their respective applications from a major ride control manufacturer.
With the latest coverage expansion, Tenneco this year alone has added 255 Monroe Quick-Strut part numbers offering combined coverage of approximately 59 million additional strut replacement opportunities. Quick-Strut units are assembled in Tenneco’s North America Aftermarket ride control facility in Paragould, Ark.
“Vehicle parts providers and service businesses that rely on Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies enjoy the advantage of exceptional market coverage combined with premium-quality components, original equipment-style ride characteristics and a comprehensive guarantee that helps enhance consumer confidence and loyalty,” said John Perrin, executive director, product management, North America Aftermarket, Tenneco.
Among the latest vehicle applications now covered by the Monroe Quick-Strut product line are:
- 2012-2015 Buick Verano 2.4L (Front)
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro V6 (Rear)
- 2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro V8 (Rear)
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4 & 1.8L (Front)
- 2012-2016 Ford Explorer 2WD 2.0L Turbo & 2WD 3.5L (Front)
- 2013-2015 Ford Flex (Front)
- 2012 Honda Civic Sedan, Coupe, Coupe DX & LX (Front)
- 2013-2014 Honda Civic Sedan 1.5L Hybrid, 1.8L HF, CNG, EX & LX (Front)
- 2014 Honda Civic Sedan 1.8L LX (Front)
- 2014 Honda Civic Coupe DL & LX (Front)
- 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS & Limited (Front)
- 2000-2006 Mazda MPV (Front)
- 2009-2010 Nissan Murano (Front)
- 2010-2012 Subaru Outback 2.5L (Front)
- 2012-2014 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 2.5L (Front)
- 2012-2014 Toyota Yaris (Front)
Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies feature premium Monroe strut technologies that have been tuned and tested to help provide OE-style ride and handling; vehicle-specific coil spring technologies featuring U.S.-grade steel and corresponding OE-equivalent spring designs; premium, OE-style upper strut mounts and bearing plates; and other high-quality components. Each unit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty and the Monroe brand’s exclusive “Feel the Difference Guarantee” offer, which promises consumers they will feel a positive difference in ride and handling performance during a 90-day or 1,000-mile/1,600-kilometre risk-free trial or receive their money back, including labour of up to $100 (per axle) and alignment up to $80, if applicable, when installed by a professional service provider. Restrictions apply; visit monroe.com.