Let’s Tech is returning to AAPEX for 2017 with an all-new lineup of presentations delivered in 20 minutes or less to keep attendees ahead of the curve on the latest technology.
AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and will take place Tuesday, October 31 through Thursday, November 2, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Let’s Tech presentations include:
- Leveraging Technology to Boost Your Bottom Line; John Burkhauser, Bolt On Technology
- Connected Car Services: How They Benefit the Aftermarket Garage; Ben Johnson, Mitchell 1
- Shock Technology in Performance versus Motorsports; Francisco Moreno, ZF Aftermarket
- Fueling the Future with Port and Direct Fuel Injection; Stephen Albert, Robert-Bosch LLC
- Turn Training into Profit Anytime, Anywhere; Lonnie Simmons III and Brett Grover, DENSO Products and Services Americas Inc.
- Repair Information Search; Ben Johnson, Mitchell 1
- Interactive Inspections Lead to Selling More Service; Michael Rose, Bartec USA LLC
All presentations will take place on the Let’s Tech stage in the Upper Level Lobby, Sands Expo, and are included in AAPEX registration.