With coverage for over 98 percent of vehicles in operation, Stant Corporation says it offers the premier selection of top quality integrated thermostat housings in the industry.
“At Stant, we are dedicated to being best to market,” said Terry Ethier, Vice President of Aftermarket for Stant Corporation.
“That’s why we don’t allow any shortcuts in the manufacturing process and insist that each of our integrated thermostat housings feature a premium quality Stant thermostat. With second-to-none coverage, the comprehensive line of Stant integrated thermostat housings feature part numbers to service today’s vehicles rather than parts that will likely sit on the shelf for years.”
Stant integrated thermostat housings are specifically designed to meet OE durability and functionality requirements. The Stant thermostat is integrated directly into the housing assembly, simplifying installation for the service technician and the special valve and dual thermostat assemblies provide more accurate control in coolant temperatures. Other key features include:
- All units go through extensive testing at Stant’s technical centre with the use of state-of-the-art equipment not found anywhere else in North America
- Units are tested up to 30,000 cycles
- Housings are checked to ensure proper mounting and no leaking over duration
- Functionality-tested to ensure proper opening and closing per OEM specifications
- New part numbers added frequently