Tenneco continued its aggressive expansion of the Monroe Quick-Strut premium strut assembly product line with 31 additional Quick-Strut part numbers available beginning in August.
The new part numbers extend coverage of the Quick-Strut line to 89 additional domestic and import-nameplate applications representing more than 4,4 million registered vehicles. Fifteen of the new Quick-Strut part numbers are the first available strut assemblies for their respective applications from a major ride control supplier.
This year, Tenneco has introduced more than 175 Quick-Strut part numbers, far exceeding the total of new units rolled out in any previous year. The company revolutionized the strut replacement category with the introduction of the first Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies in 2003.
“Our commitment has always been to offer the best product quality, performance and value, backed by the best consumer guarantee. We are now expanding coverage at a record pace to ensure service professionals can rely on premium, USA-assembled strut assemblies for more vehicles every day,” said John Perrin, Executive Director, Product Management, North America Aftermarket, Tenneco.
The following popular applications, among others, are now included in the Monroe Quick-Strut line:
- 2011-2015 Buick Regal 2.0L Turbo (Front)
- 2012-2015 Buick Regal 2.4L (Front)
- 2007-2010 Dodge Charger 5.7L RT AWD (Front)
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum 5.7L RT AWD (Front)
- 2010-2016 Ford Explorer EL (Rear)
- 2009-2012 Ford Flex AWD & FWD 3.5L (Front)
- 2010-2012 Ford Flex AWD 3.5L Turbo (Front)
- 2014 Ford F-150 4WD (Front)
- 2013-2015 Ford Taurus (Front)
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus AWD (Front)
- 2008-2012 Honda Accord 3.5L 4-Door (Front)
- 2005-2007 Honda Odyssey (Front)
- 2004-2006 Lexus RX330 AWD (Rear)
- 2007 Lexus RX350 AWD (Rear)
- 2010-2016 Lincoln Navigator L (Rear)
- 2004-2007 Toyota Highlander AWD (Rear)
- 2004-2006 Toyota Sienna AWD & FWD 8-Pass. (Front)
Assembled in Tenneco’s ride control manufacturing facility in Paragould, Ark., Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies feature premium Monroe strut technologies that have been tuned and tested to help provide original equipment-style ride and handling; vehicle-specific coil spring technologies featuring U.S.-grade steel and corresponding OE-equivalent spring designs; premium, OE-style upper strut mounts and bearing plates; and other high quality components.