Tenneco has announced its biggest single-month expansion of the Monroe Quick-Strut product line; with a record of 46 new premium strut assembly part numbers covering a total of nearly five million passenger vehicles.
With this expansion, the company in 2017 has already introduced 133 Quick-Strut part numbers, exceeding the total number of premium assemblies introduced during all of last year. Monroe Quick-Strut units are assembled in Tenneco’s North American ride control manufacturing facility in Paragould, Ark.
“It has never been easier to rely on a premium, guaranteed strut assembly for late-model domestic and import vehicles,” said Mark Boyle, Marketing Director, North America Aftermarket, Tenneco.
“Automotive service providers have asked us to provide more Quick-Strut units for more applications, and we are responding each month with significant new market coverage.”
Among the passenger vehicle models included in the latest Monroe Quick-Strut coverage expansion are:
- 2009-2012 Acura TSX (Rear)
- 2005-2008 Buick Lacrosse CSX (Rear)
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet Impala (Rear)
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD, Front)
- 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor & Taxi
- 1998-2001 Infiniti QX4 & Nissan Pathfinder (4WD, Front)
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee (2WD/4WD, Front)
- 2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (4WD, Front)
- 2009-2013 Mazda 6 (Manual, Front)
- 2012-2013 Nissan Rogue (2WD & 4WD, Front)
- 2014-2015 Nissan Rogue Select (2WD & 4WD, Front)
- 2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix (FWD, Rear)
- 2001-2003 Toyota Highlander (2WD, Rear)
- 2001-2003 Toyota Highlander (2WD & 4WD, Front)
- 2007-2009 Toyota Prius Touring (16-inch Wheels, Rear)
- 2007-2010 Toyota Sienna (AWD & FWD, Front)
- 2006-2011 Toyota Yaris
Each Monroe Quick-Strut assembly includes premium Monroe strut technology that has been tuned and tested to help provide original equipment-style ride and handling; vehicle-specific coil spring technology featuring U.S.-grade steel and corresponding OE spring design; premium, OE-style upper strut mount and bearing plate; and other high-quality components.
In addition to the 46 new Monroe Quick-Strut part numbers, Tenneco has also expanded its Monroe OESpectrum premium shock and strut offering with 12 new part numbers covering a total of more than two million passenger vehicles.