Tenneco’s Walker Emissions Control brand now offers premium replacement parts for an additional 11.6 million late-model passenger vehicles.
Tenneco recently announced the availability of 18 new Walker parts, including seven EPA-compliant Walker Ultra direct-fit replacement catalytic converters and three CARB-compliant Walker CalCat converters covering nearly 20 popular models.
Tenneco is recognized as a global leader in the development of Clean Air products and systems for vehicle manufacturers. The company leverages its insight into the original equipment market to offer premium product quality and coverage for replacement applications.
EPA-compliant Walker Ultra direct-fit converters are now available for the following vehicle models:
- 2011-2014 Ford Edge V6
- 2011-2015 Ford Explorer V6 and Lincoln MKX V6
- 2013-2015 Ford Flex V6
- 2007-2009 Kia Sorento V6
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek H4
- 2011-2015 Subaru Forester H4
- 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza H4
- 2013-2014 Subaru Legacy H4
- 2013-2014 Subaru Outback H4
- 2013-2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek H4
- 2013-2015 Toyota 4Runner V6
- 2013-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser V6
- 2011-2013 Toyota Highlander V6
- 2009-2015 Toyota Venza V4
The following applications can now be repaired using CARB-compliant Walker CalCat universal converters:
- 2005-2008 Chevrolet Malibu V6
- 2007-2008 Honda Fit L4
- 2005-2009 Pontiac G6 V6
- 2007-2008 Saturn Aura V6
Tenneco also introduced a premium Walker Quiet-Flow SS stainless steel muffler for 2013-2016 Honda Accord L4 sedans and a variety of Y-pipes and hardware items for several popular domestic and import applications.