Snap-on has introduced a new 3/8-inch 14.4v MicroLithium Drill (CDR761A).
This new drill might be light in weight, but it provides service technicians the comfort and control they seek to perform a multitude of tasks.
“Because of its compact size and light weight, the Snap-on CDR761A drill is the ideal tool to access hard-to-reach spots, such as tight areas under the dash,” said Rodger Isetts, Product Manager for Snap-on. “With 150 in.-lbs. of torque, the new CDR761A handles a wide variety of applications and its enhanced cushion grip handle provides more comfort for the operator, allowing the user to work longer with less fatigue.”
Other features and benefits of the 3/8-inch 14.4v MicroLithium Drill include:
- Variable speed switch offers good featherability at low speed for control and driving screws;
- Two speed drill (400/1400 RPM)—low speed for higher torque applications and high speed for steel drilling;
- Built-in fuel gauge to track battery capacity;
- Nine-position clutch delivers a range of torques from eight to 50 in.lb.;
- 3/8-inch keyless single-sleeve durable steel chuck makes changing bits easy;
- Drill and battery only weigh 2.4 lbs (1.08 kg) combined;
- 2.0 AH high capacity Lithium batteries for longer runtime.