Epicor Software Corporation has announced a business consultation initiative designed to help automotive aftermarket parts manufacturers, distributors/jobbers and service chains increase sales and margins and improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
The “Find Your Next 20 Percent” initiative will include free, no-obligation business growth consultations scheduled in conjunction with the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX), Nov. 1-3, 2016, in Las Vegas, Nev.
Aftermarket professionals not attending AAPEX can participate in telephone and web-based consultations with Epicor professionals throughout November and December.
Business owners and managers who participate in “Find Your Next 20 Percent” consultation sessions will be entered into drawings for an array of attractive prizes, including Apple Watch Sport watches, Visa gift cards and Epicor ListingExpert combination reseller licenses for Amazon.com and eBay Motors.
“Many business owners are looking for that next breakthrough to help dramatically enhance their competitiveness and increase their bottom-line performance,” said Scott Thompson, Vice President, Automotive, Analytics and Content, Epicor. “If it seems like you’re working harder every year to achieve only modest growth, it’s time to aim higher. We can help identify the best practices and corresponding technologies that are helping industry peers achieve faster, more profitable growth.”
In addition to offering free technology consultations, Epicor will showcase at AAPEX an array of solutions designed to help drive growth for businesses at every level of the aftermarket. These solutions include:
- Epicor Industry Data Analytics, including advanced parts demand analysis tools for production, marketing and sales planning.
- Epicor Supplier Services, offering assistance to manufacturers that wish to add product information to the Epicor PartExpert replacement parts database.
- Full suite of enterprise solutions, including Epicor Vision and Epicor Eagle for the Aftermarket software and cloud-based technologies.
- Epicor Parts Network auto parts eCommerce solutions.
- Epicor PartExpert electronic catalogue packages.
- Epicor Industry Data Analytics, including inventory planning and category management.
- Mobile apps for outside sales professionals.
For Service Chains
- Epicor Integrated Service Estimator web-based mechanical estimating solution.
- Epicor PartExpert electronic catalog packages.
- Epicor Parts Network auto parts eComerce solutions.
To learn more about the Epicor “Find Your Next 20 Percent” initiative visit epicor.com/Next20.