ARI set to kick off its 2019 Canadian Fleet Forum Series on May 30 in Toronto.
ARI announced the dates and locations of its 2019 Canadian Fleet Forums that will highlight proven fleet management solutions, best practice strategies and provides information on emerging trends that are impacting fleet operators in the industry today. It will also present the opportunity for attendees to network with their peers across a variety of industries.
This year the series will begin with the Toronto Fleet Forum on May 30th at Angus Glen Golf Club with future events scheduled in Calgary, Montreal, and Vancouver.
The Canadian Fleet Forums will also feature ARI’s
- executive leaders, who will share their insights on the company’s strategic priorities, like ARI’s customer experience initiative; and
- veteran fleet experts, who will offer advice on today’s most critical fleet management challenges.
“This year, we’re really focusing on two main themes; technology that makes a fleet driver’s job easier and a high-level look at the fleet trends you should prepare in 2020,” said Geoff Seely, Vice President and General Manager, ARI Canada. “Our Canadian Fleet Forums are an exceptional opportunity to share information and knowledge between leaders from a variety of industries. We end up with thought-provoking discussions that drive new and innovative fleet management solutions.”
ARI’s Toronto Fleet Forum will also be hosting a panel discussion on key public policy issues that may influence fleet operations. The panel will consist of:
- McLean Senior Writer Paul Wells
- Huffington Post Ottawa Bureau Chief Althia Raj
- National PostColumnist Andrew Coyne
For more information about the Canadian Fleet Forum series, please visit ARIFleet.ca.