Cross-country tour offers fleet customers a closer look at the newest Mercedes-Benz vans.
Mercedes-Benz Vans stopped in Toronto this week on their national tour, featuring the latest Sprinter models. The tour began in Vancouver, with stops in Toronto and Montreal, offering fleet customers, sales consultants, and the media a closer look at the latest vehicles and technologies.
While the Sprinter is well known with fleets here in Canada, Mercedes-Benz unveiled a few new features and options for 2019, including:
– Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) with optional 7” or 10.25” Touchscreen Multimedia Display
– Gasoline option for 1500 and 2500 Cargo, Crew and Passenger Vans
– 15 seats for 14 passengers plus the driver available for Passenger Vans
– Increased GVWR on 2500 and new 4500 models
– 7-gear transmission standard on 6-cylinder Diesel
– Window and thorax-pelvis airbag now also standard on all Cab Chassis
– Increased visibility with LED headlights and taillights
– Increased cargo space and usability with loadable wheel arches, interior roof rack and shelf above roof trim
– Rain sensor with an integrated Wet Wiper system
– Improved heating and cooling
Look for a full report in the next issue of fleetdigest.