The new ‘Sub-Zero’ Package prepares Canadians for winters.
The Quad or Crew Cab 4×4 Ram 1500 Classic 4×4 models will now be available with an all-new, exclusive-to-Canada ‘Sub-Zero’ package that helps prepare Canadians for cold climates.
The package is offered on entry-level models of the Ram trucks: ST, Tradesman, and Express, for a Canadian Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1495. It includes:
- Heated front seats (with a premium 40/20/40 diesel grey bench seat)
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel
- Remote start
- Security alarm
- Power 10-way driver’s seat including 2-way power lumbar adjust
- Uconnect® 3 with 5-inch touchscreen radio
- SiriusXM® satellite radio with a one-year subscription
- Hands-free communication
- Overhead console
- 115V power outlet
“The new ‘Sub Zero’ package was designed by Canadians for Canadians,” said Reid Bigland, President and CEO, FCA Canada. “We created an exclusive package with affordable, all-weather comfort and conveniences to complement the award-winning capability and features of our Ram 1500 Classic, helping our Ram customers better conquer tough Canadian winters from coast-to-coast.”