NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA) recently announced its 2019 Officers and Board of Directors.
Chosen as Officers for the 2019-2020 Board of Directors are:
- President – Patti Earley, CAFM (Certified Automotive Fleet Management), Fleet Fueling Operations Supervisor, Florida Power & Light
- Senior Vice President – Ray Brisby, CAFM, Fleet Manager, Calgary Fire Department
- Vice President – Mike Camnetar, CAFM, Regional Vice President, Business Development, LeasePlan USA
- Secretary/Treasurer – Kathy Wellik, CAFM, Fleet Director, Iowa State University Transportation Services
New members elected to the Board of Directors are:
- Robert Mossing, Fleet Manager, STERIS Corporation
- Adam Seifert, CAFM, Team Lead–Consulting, ARI
- Mark A. Smith, CAFM
Rounding out the NAFA Board are:
- Richard Battersby, CAFM, Fleet Manager, City of Oakland, Calif.
- Nancy Bean, CAFM, Fleet Manager, City of Provo, Utah
- David Hayward, Manager, Deloitte
- Maria Neve, Government Sales Manager, Merchants Fleet
- Steve Saltzgiver, CAFS (Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist), Manager, Mercury Associates
- Bryan Flansburg, CAFM, Location Manager, First Student (Immediate Past President)
NAFA thanks Patrick Barrett, CAFM, and Jeffrey Jeter for their service on the Board of Directors, as their terms conclude.