Guests will be offered hot breakfast and a chance to join a panel discussion and enjoy the Auto Show on Friday, February 22, 2019.
NAFA will be hosting an “Emerging Trends” in Remarketing panel discussion, with an OEM Passport Event for a chance to win one of three prizes valued at $300 each at the Auto Show.
The panel guests will be Blair Earle (Impact Auto) and Peter Snover (Adesa) and will be discussing topics including:
- Why use an auction, advantages?
- Wo do you sell to and are those vehicles rebranded at all? Am I, the seller, protected?
- Impacts on resale value in the future, i.e., tariffs?
- Managing depreciation with uncertainty in the market; how long do you think this “bubble” of high prices is going to last?
- What is the plan for EV vehicles?
The event’s schedule is as follows
- Doors open at 7:00 am.
- Breakfast: 8 am–9 am
- Guest Panel Discussion–9 am–10 am.
- OEM Passport Event–10 am–4 pm.
- Prize Draw–4 pm
To register, click here.