The second edition of the Movin’On World Summit on Sustainable Mobility returns to Montreal from May 30th to June 1st, along with an impressive lineup of world-renowned speakers. A list of the first wave of speakers has just been released.
The common thread of their interventions will be centred around the theme: “Bringing global, smart, sustainable and multimodal mobility to life.’’ The speakers will share their various visions and initiatives aimed at moving the needle from ambition to action.
- Thierry Bonhomme, CEO, Orange Business Services and Deputy CEO, Orange
- Laurent Burelle, Chairman and CEO, Plastic Omnium
- Brigitte Courtehoux, Director of the Connected Business Services and New Mobilities Unit, PSA
- Fabien Derville, President, Mobivia
- Jean-François Gagné, Co-Founder and CEO, Element AI
- Sampo Hietanen, Co-Founder and CEO, MaaS Global Ltd.
- Marie-Christine Lombard, Chairman of the Executive Board, Geodis
- Guillaume Pepy, Chairman of the Executive Board, SNCF
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and CEO, Total
- Joshua L. Schank, Chief Innovation Officer, L.A. County METRO
Next summer’s Movin’On summit will attract 5000 world-class academics, politicians, business leaders, cities and start-ups who will network and share their ideas and expertise as they work towards a common goal of sustainable mobility.