NAFA has opened registration for the 2018 Institute & Expo.
Registration for NAFA’s annual Institute & Expo (I&E) is now open for early birds.
For a limited time, attendees can receive significant savings off registration costs with early-bird discount registration rates. In most cases, attendees can take $200 dollars off regular prices through January 31, 2018.
Fleet and mobility managers can choose between four-day, two-day, or expo-only passes to meet their specific needs and budget.
Benefits to I&E attendees include:
– Networking with thousands of fleet professionals
– Experiencing first-hand the latest services and products on the I&E expo floor
– Cutting-edge training and education on subjects that impact transportation both now and in the future
– Access to information developed to improve an employer’s bottom line
– Speakers, special events, and more
Attendees can register today at the official conference website: NAFAInstitute.org.