On October 5, NAFA will be presenting a free webinar focused on automotive cybersecurity.
NAFA will be hosting a webinar entitled “Fleet Management and the Connected Vehicle” on Wednesday, October 5.
Speakers for this webinar will be:
– Patrick O’Connor – NAFA’s Legislative Counsel in Washington D.C. and President of Kent & O’Connor
– Jeff Jeter – NAFA’s Vice President and Fleet Manager, Chesterfield County
– Oleg Cytowicz – NAFA’s Board of Delegates Vice Chair and Global Fleet Lead Senior Analyst NA Fleet Ops, Unilever
– Robert Martinez – NAFA’s U.S. Government Representative and Deputy Commissioner, NYPD
In this webinar you will learn:
– The contents of the NHTSA/FBI March 2016 bulletin;
– The distinction between security concerns and privacy issues;
– The need for fleet access to OBD-II Port access;
– How NAFA is contributing to the cybersecurity debate.
Fore details, click here to learn more details and to register now.