From April 29, Dealer.com’s advertising solution is available directly through Cox Automotive Canada, which will enable the organization to launch the full capability of the platform in the Canadian market.
Recognized as a pioneer of digital marketing in the automotive space, Dealer.com allows car dealers to automatically connect their vehicles with the most likely buyers, track and monitor ROI in real-time across their complete program, and execute any strategy, at scale, adapting as the situation requires.
With a proven performance record that can increase and enhance a dealer’s success by widening their reach and driving the most relevant traffic to the dealership’s website, Dealer.com is able to provide:
- Premium Coverage, Reach, and Data via leveraging the reach and data of Cox Automotive, which touches 75 percent of all vehicle transactions in North America, and unique integrations with Cox Automotive brands such as Dealertrack and VinSolutions.
- A Full Suite of Digital Marketing offerings (websites, digital retailing, managed services, etc.) that provide dealers with aligned campaigns and creative elements that facilitate a cohesive shopping experience.
- Positioned for a Mobile-First World through a single sign-on platform and on-demand reporting. It also allows dealers to be present and relevant during moments that matter, with mobile-friendly display ads. Dealer.com is also able to provide expanded text ads, mobile call extensions, price extensions for paid search as well as access to Facebook’s extensive mobile traffic volumes.
- Designed for automotive with a proprietary in-house managed automotive-specific ad platform that enables its strategists to optimize ROI for clients.
- A secured, protected investment via partnerships with trusted organizations like the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) and White Ops to minimize the risk of a dealer’s advertising investments being affected by bot fraud.
“We are very excited to offer our Dealer.com Advertising solution to Canadian dealers through Cox Automotive Canada,” said Maria Soklis, President of Cox Automotive Canada. “Localizing our product offering will allow us to continue to enhance the product in a way that best makes sense for our clients.”