A new consumer car shopping website has launched in Ontario.
Called Ontariocars.ca and powered by members of the Used Car Dealers Association of Ontario (UCDA), the new website is designed to help shoppers navigated the pre-owned vehicle buying experience with clarity and peace of mind.
The website includes:
- All-In Pricing – meaning the price you see is the price you get
- Full Disclosure – vehicles listed on Ontariocars.ca are sold with the full disclosure of all the important details about a vehicle’s history
- No Liens – by law, registered dealers must guarantee there are no outstanding loans on a vehicle they sell, including all cars listed on Ontariocars.ca
- No Illegal Sellers – only licenced, registered dealers are permitted to list their vehicles on Ontariocars.ca, meaning consumers won’t be duped by un-licenced sellers
- Compensation Fund Protection – 100 percent funded by the industry, the compensation fund will compensate consumers with a valid, proven complaint, if the purchase is made through a registered dealer
- No Clutter, Just Cars – Ontariocars.ca is focused on vehicle listings without flashy advertisements distracting consumers from the task at hand
- Advanced Technology – Built with the latest technology, Ontariocars.ca is simple to use from your desktop or mobile device.
- Regulated Sellers – All sellers are regulated by the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act and adhere to the UCDA code of ethics
“Ontariocars.ca was created to ensure consumers can shop for a vehicle, secure in the knowledge they will benefit from the protections afforded to them by legislation,” said Warren Bernard, Executive Director, UCDA and the sponsor of Ontariocars.ca. “Ontariocars.ca is the only online source that offers all these protections on every vehicle listed on the site.”