Ford Motor Company of Canada says it achieved its best ever September on record driven by sales of the Ford F-Series, which saw its best month on record.
“Hardworking people depend on their trucks to help them get the job done,” said Mark Buzzell, President and CEO, Ford of Canada. “Ford F-Series is built on the principle that the best truck for today is one engineered to meet the challenges of performance, efficiency and dependability long into the future.”
Delivery of the new high-performance Ford GT to Canadian customers also began in September. Combining cutting-edge design, exhilarating performance, technology and innovation, the supercar defines Ford as a leader in innovation.
Some key highlights of Ford’s September Sales in Canada:
- Total vehicle sales increase 2%
- Ford SUV sales increase 2%
- Ford C-MAX sales increase 153%
- Ford Transit Van sales increase 39% (best September on record)
- Ford Transit Connect sales increase 4%
- Ford Escape sales increase 7% (best September on record)
- Ford Flex sales increase 36%
- Ford F-Series sales increase 4% (best month on record)