More Micra European customers than forecast are enhancing their car’s appearance through Nissan’s personalization program.
Nissan retailers in Europe are reporting higher-than-expected demand for personalization options on the Nissan Micra. According to reports, approximately one in four are choosing to enhance the car’s design with additional exterior and interior parts.
Key findings from retailer feedback include:
- Energy Orange is the most popular exterior personalization choice for Nissan customers, followed by Enigma Black, Vibrant Chrome then Power Blue.
- Exterior personalization is selected most often by customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Enigma Black is proving most popular in those countries, and also in Italy.
- Vibrant Chrome is a hit with buyers in Italy and the UK, while Energy Orange is preferred in France and Spain.
- Personalization of the Micra’s interior is even more popular than the exterior, with 18% of customers modifying their car.
- Across Europe, interior personalization is most popular in Italy.
- Energy Orange is the number one colour, followed by Power Blue and Invigorating Red.
“The personalization program for the all-new Nissan Micra was created to allow customers to express their individual character and design flair when their buy their car,” said Helen Perry, General Manager, Small Cars, Nissan Europe. “Feedback from retailers has highlighted that the mix of fantastic choice and affordability for personalization means it’s more popular than we expected.”