CARSTAR has announced a leadership realignment as well as promotions throughout the network as part of its strategic growth plan.
The collision repair network, which has entered its 30th year of business in 2019, aims at accelerating its growth further. In a release from the company, CARSTAR said it appreciates the support received from its corporate team that consists of experienced and talented members who work together to achieve best outcomes for its customers, franchise, insurance and vendor partners.
The network has taken the decision to align the EDGE operational platform and insurance sales efforts under one strategic direction. It believes that this move will allow the company to continue improving its key performance indicators, profitability and franchise partner success.
CARSTAR’s newly streamlined leadership comprises the following key players:
- Jeff Labanovich, formerly a CARSTAR franchise partner, is now the General Manager of CARSTAR in Canada. He has proven his unwavering commitment to continuous operational enhancements within the network. Labanovich will reporting to Dean Fisher, Chief Operating Officer for CARSTAR North America. His responsibilities include leading both the insurance and operation teams of CARSTAR in Canada.
- Arlo Johnson has been appointed as the new General Manager of CARSTAR in the U.S. He has led several successful initiatives that prioritize partner needs and demonstrate CARSTAR’s premier capabilities. Like his Canadian counterpart, Johnson will report to Dean Fisher and take up the responsibility of the network’s insurance and operations teams in the U.S.
- Vince Matozzo is the Director of Sales in Canada. Matozzo is responsible for leading all insurance sales activity in Canada. He will be reporting to Labanovich.
- Scott Paul will lead all insurance sales activity in the U.S. as the Senior Director of Sales for the network’s U.S. division. He will report to Johnson.
Additionally, CARSTAR has acknowledged the contribution of the following members for helping to drive the network’s growth:
- Jennifer Benner has been appointed as the new Senior Marketing Manager for CARSTAR in Canada.
- Melissa Grmusa is the newly appointed Marketing Manager of the company. She will take on a larger lead in its communications and public relations strategy henceforth.
- Connor Smith has been promoted to the position of OE Manager for CARSTAR. As part of his new role, he will continue building OE relationships and store participation in certification opportunities.
- Monica Horvath-Cekolj has been promoted to the position of Director of Franchise Services in CARSTAR. She was formerly the Senior Manager of Sales and Franchise Services.
CARSTAR also plans to allocate additional resources to its analytics department in the coming weeks.
“These changes will help us achieve our goals of growth in scale, continued improvement in our key performance indicators and driving franchise partner profitability,” says Michael Macaluso, President, CARSTAR. “Our organizational changes are also a step forward in advancing our long-term succession plans, assuring talented and experienced leaders are present in all levels of the organization.”