The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) has announced the members of its 2018-2019 Executive Committee.
The following appointments were made:
- Chair, Michelle Sullivan, FinishMaster, Inc.
- Vice-Chair, Jenny Anderson, Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Treasurer, Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems, LLC
- Secretary, Kathy Coffey, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
- Immediate Past Chair, Petra Schroeder, Collisionista
It was also confirmed that the following Board members will continue their service to the organization:
- Jaclyn Byers, State Farm Insurance
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply, Inc.
- April Lausch, Faulkner Collision Center
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corporation
- Louisa Martone, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop, Inc.
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna, I-CAR
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators, LLC.
- Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
“We have a dedicated Board of Directors that is committed to our mission to drive industry sustainability by developing women through education and connections,” said Michelle Sullivan. “We are looking forward to offering more benefits to our members and sponsors in the coming year.”
At the conference, departing Board members were recognized for their contributions to WIN and the Board of Directors. Those acknowledged were Shellie Andrews, CSN-Dana’s Collision Centre, Melissa Miller, Maaco Corporation and Jessica Rob, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
More information about WIN programs is available via the WIN website.