PPG MVP Business Solutions has announced the schedule for its “Elevating the Customer Experience” class.
The objective is to provide collision centre owners, managers, sales staff and estimators with the skills required to deliver premier customer service.
A key part of the MVP Business Development Series, the two-day class is offered at various locations (including PPG Business Development Centers) throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Course participants will study the Kano Model of customer satisfaction to gain a perspective of what it takes to go from merely satisfying to delighting a customer. Participants also learn about the impact of social styles and generational differences on customer communications and by doing so, can find strategies to be more effective when it comes to customer interaction.
Class topics include:
- What extraordinary customer service in collision centres really looks like
- Creating memorable experiences that foster customer loyalty and generate referrals
- Understanding how social styles affect success in communicating and establishing relationships with customers
- Generation gaps, demographic shifts and customer service
- Building positive, lifetime relationships
- Social media technology and the voice of the consumer