The Automotive Management Institute (AMi) has teamed up with Color Compass Corporation in Canada.
The objective is to provide greater Canadian access to AMi’s range of programs and services.
AMi is a U.S.-based, not for profit entity that provides certification, recognition and professional development/management programs for automotive service and collision industry professionals.
AMi works with training providers across North America and reviews, recognizes and awards credit hours for those individuals that achieve excellence in leadership and management education.
Certificates and Designations include:
- Customer Service Certificate, Accredited Office Manager Designation AAOM;
- Accredited Automotive Manager Designation AAM;
- Accredited Master Automotive Manager AMAM;
- Accredited Collision Repair Estimator ACE;
- Accredited Master Collision Repair Estimator AMCE;
- 30, 45, 55, 60, 120 and 180 Credit Hours recognition.
AMi also provides course credits for a huge range of online courses. These credits go towards certificates and professional designations upon course completion. The courses can be taken as part of certificate or designation programs, or a la Carte for professional development.