Sherwin-Williams has introduced a new ATX 3.5 VOC Basecoat System.
This new 3.5 VOC Basecoat system is designed to offer customers in regulated areas the ultimate refinish solution in a compliant, consistent, and complete package.
The new ATX 3.5 VOC Basecoat System has been designed for optimal performance in criteria such as ease of use, metallic control, and blending.
Additionally, for those customers in regulated areas who cannot or will not convert to a waterborne basecoat, the new ATX 3.5 VOC Basecoat System performs as an alternative without the requirement of shop upgrades or additional equipment purchases.
In order to achieve better colour faster, the new ATX 3.5 VOC Basecoat System is fully compatible with the Prospector Color Reference System and iFEX Spectro, and is the ideal solution for small to mid-sized vehicle refinish shops that require a consistent, blendable colour match.
Key Product Features Include:
- Superior flow and leveling, designed to offer best-in-class final appearance,
- Superior metallic control to deliver undetectable repairs,
- Simple blending process for fast work out of the toughest colours,
- Compact, high-opacity toners for optimum hiding quality,
- Easy mixing, application and blending properties.