Pro Spot International has announced details of its 2016 SEMA Show Manufacturer Rebate Special.
This program is designed to help collision repair shops that are reinvesting in their businesses.
For every customer who purchases a qualified unit as described below, Pro Spot will send a Manufacturer’s Rebate cheque direct to them. These rebates are in U.S dollars which for Canadian customers represents some very significant savings. The products and rebates featured are:
I5_Spot Welder ($2,500.00)
I4 Spot Welder (any configuration—$500)
SP5 Mig/Mag Welder ($500)
SP2 Mig/Mag Welder ($500)
MWS-AL and MWS Basic ($500)
NP3 Nitrogen Plastic Welder ($300)
The promotion works as follows:
- The promotion starts November 1, 2016 and ends November 30, 2016.
- Customers must purchase the unit through an authorized Pro Spot distributor.
- Customers fax the Warranty registration direct to Pro Spot or use the Online Warranty Registration Form.
- Rebate cheques will be mailed directly to the customer.
- Cheques will be made out to the name of the business that purchased the unit (cheques cannot be made out to any individual persons).
- All registrations must be received by Pro Spot no later than December 16, 2016.