From October 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017, Pro Spot Canada is running “Made in Canada” promotion, which now includes FREE I-CAR Canada Rivet Bonding training with the purchase of the Pro Spot PR-5 Rivet Gun System.
Shops who purchase the new PR-5 Rivet Gun from an authorized Pro Spot Canadian distributor now receive 2 I-CAR Canada training classes for the I-CAR RVT01 Rivet Bonding course ($980 value) included with the price of the Rivet Gun.
Students will receive Hands-On Training and Coaching with the new Riveter. Students will become proficient in:
Getting to Know the Riveter: Features, Applications, Arms, Dies, etc.
- Removal of self-piercing rivets (SPRs) and blind rivets.
- Properly installing self-piercing rivets (SPRs).
- Properly installing aluminum and steel solid rivets.
- Properly installing blind rivets.
- The use of bonding and adhesive products.
The final phase of the training will be a short, written post-test. The questions will be based on the skills learned during the hands-on portion.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org