Car-O-Liner has announced the release of its innovative new “Magnetic Tool-Mat System”.
According to the company, the magnetic tool-mat system has been designed to make it easier for repair technicians to use and identify their Car-O-Liner equipment, thus speeding up the repair process as a result.
Car-O-Liner has designed one standard toolboard that can be used in the shop along with a selection of magnetic tool-mats. To cater to all the tool storage needs of repair shop, the company has created 21 new magnetic mats. All the mats are available with the Car-O-Liner Toolboard Sets.
The company has listed the following features of its new magnetic tool-mat system:
- Easier handling: The magnetic mat has to just be placed against the board.
- Flexible: The system is devised for easy mobility as it can be removed and moved around with no problem.
- Easy identification: The magnetic mats feature the part numbers for each item.
- Special identification: For easy identification of aluminum parts, they are highlighted in red on the magnetic mats.
- VISION2 Integration: For quick identification, pop numbers are compatible with VISION2 X3 software.
Car-O-Liner explains in a release that technicians do not need to use tools, tape or glue with this new system. The magnetic mats can be easily attached to the WSS wall in a matter of seconds. The user is required to place the top of the rolled mat on the wall and then roll it downwards. The EVO wall will be ready in minutes for storing equipment, adds the company.